First Consider Merits of City vs. Country in General
Advantages of City Life
- Easy access to schools, shopping, eating, work, and public services
- Wide variety of housing, jobs, special interest groups and classes, entertainments, potential friends, and potential mates
- In some cities you can walk everywhere or take public transport
- Cosmopolitan selection of foods, shopping, shows, and people
Disadvantages of City Life
- A general decadence and decay — particularly in cities with a higher proportion of third world peoples
- Ever shrinking zones of safety, as a dysgenic decline sets in
- Living on borrowed time in the coming dysgenic Idiocracy
Advantages of Country Life
- Peace and quiet, a sky full of stars, fresh sweet air
- People look out for each other
- People are generally more self-sufficient
- Taxes are lower, as are many other expenses
- More safe zones — especially for kids
Disadvantages of Country Life
- You must learn to get along with neighbors, and to keep a good reputation in the community, or things can become brusque
- You must learn to maintain your own basic infrastructure for clean water, backup power, heat, fuel, housing, outbuildings, essential machinery, growth storage and preparation of food, etc.
- You will have to learn more about technology of all kinds
- You will need to learn to let your younger children do a lot of free-grazing (and teach them to do so safely)
- You will need to teach practical skills to your mid-level kids early, and insist they learn and perform them properly
- You will need to respect your neighbor’s religion
And so on . . .
In summary, one suspects that it may be easier to find a mate in university, church, work etc. inside or outside of cities, but better to raise kids outside of the decadent and corrupting world of cities, if possible.
How this Applies to Raising Dangerous Children in Particular
Young and very young Dangerous Children should not be allowed to plug into the addicting world of the Consensual Delusion. There is too much of crucial importance to learn, too many practical and foundational skills to develop, and too little real estate inside the growing brain to be spared for wasteful and dysfunctional mental memes of the skankstream.
Keeping a rapidly developing Dangerous Child on track from the earliest ages, requires providing a rich and nutritious mental world, without the addicting and destructive “junk food.” A healthier mental and physical environment is easier to provide outside the loud, dirty, and dysfunctional distractions that are so prevalent in cities — particularly the more multicultural cities-in-decline.
The basic in-your-face needs of country living demand more of children in the first place. A child growing up on a ranch, farm, or helping with the family business, will have to develop a range of basic skills which helicopter-parented city kids will never be exposed to — unless they move to the country themselves. So in that sense, self-sufficiency — a key part of the Dangerous Child attitude — is an intrinsic part of a good country upbringing.
Many of semi-dangerous skills learned by 10-12 year olds are readily available in the country: Welding, electrical motors and pumps, all types of electrical wiring methods, plumbing systems, backup power supplies, power tools of all kinds, heavy machinery (including implements for digging, ploughing, earth-moving, demolition, etc.).
When Dangerous Children get together on their own, they are likely to want to hunt, fish, build or repair, or practise dangerous skills in the outdoors.
Understanding how dangerous the human world is becoming, they feel an important, underlying purpose growing inside of them as they age and gain more useful skills and life competencies. They understand that if humans are to build a more expansive and abundant human future, a good part of the human substrate will have to be up to the challenges ahead.
The skankstream cathedral — working within the consensual delusion — has been hard at work attempting to destroy or corrupt the traditional ways in which children might be allowed to grow up both dangerous and responsible. The skankstream would rather have kids grow up stuck in a perpetually helpless adolescent state, dependent upon the skankstream for virtually all of their needs.
Note: It is possible that for some parents and offspring, raising a Dangerous Child is best done in the war zone of a multicultural inner city. If the child can be protected to the age that he can take care of himself on the mean streets, living in the middle of a dysgenic Idiocracy may provide some of the best lessons he will ever learn.
But in general, such experiences can be provided just as well in the more controlled setting of planned field trips into the city. One must be confronted with such dysfunction face to face in order to understand and better prepare for it, well before any in-city apprenticeships, work, or higher education.
The Dangerous Child Method is not easily applied, nor will it come naturally to large numbers of today’s young citizens, parents, and potential parents. That is why we have decided to go semi-public with many of these ideas, so that the wiser of the young will have a bit of time to prepare and debate the issues.
Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst. To survive the coming world, you and yours will want to become Dangerous.
More: Parenting in the suburbs is lonely for housewives whose lives have no purpose . . . It is the story of modernity — adrift in alienation without a rudder or destination. These housewives should consider becoming Dangerous Children.
It is never too late to have a Dangerous Childhood.